Leukotape P Sports Tape - 1.5 inch x 15 Yards | BSN Medical
Leukotape P Sports Tape (BSN Medical 76168) is a high-strength medical tape for both preventing and stabilizing injuries. This strapping tape is made of a durable, porous material that helps brace sprains and strains to limit range of motion and create musculoskeleton structural support. It also features a highly-adherent, strong-hold zinc oxide adhesive. Zinc oxide adhesives are also antibacterial to maintain skin health.
What is Leukotape P Used For?
Leukotape P tape is recommended specifically for patellofemoral (kneecap taping) and can be used as an athletic tape. This tape can be used to aid both injury prevention and injury healing. Some users also use Leukotape for blister prevention.
Is Leukotape the Same as Athletic Tape?
This rigid strapping tape can be used as an athletic tape. Athletic taping can be especially advantageous for contact and collision sports.
This product is indicated for use to heal patellofemoral injury and reduce knee pain that may result from the following conditions:
- Chronic Injury
- Sports Injury
- Muscular Dystrophy
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tough and Durable Material
- Withstands a High Amount of Tension
- Pourous and Permeable
- Helps Brace Strains and Sprains
- Limits Joint Range for Healing
- Creates Added Structural Support
- Perfect Choice for Patellofemeral (Kneecap) Injuries
- Great for Sports Injuries
- Effectively Prevents Blisters
- Provides Proprioceptive Feedback
- Tearable by Hand
- Zinc Oxide Adhesive
- Highly Adherent
- Adhesive is Antibacterial
- Highly Versatile
- Can Be Cut-to-Size
We Also Recommend
Bailey Basics Folding Parallel Bars Model BB9957