InTENSity 12 Rechargeable TENS Unit w/4 Stimulation Modes
NOTE: Class II - Rx Required
The InTENSity 12 is the newest standard in portable electrotherapy offering patients the latest in treatment options and stimulation programs in a user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with pre-set body part specific settings as well as a customizable option, the InTENSity 12 intuitively guides the patient step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
This highly customizable TENS unit has modes to reach most recurring and chronic pains. Patients will love the convenience of the powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery. Take it to work, use it at home or while traveling.
- 2 channels of independent stimulation output
- 6 body-part specific settings (neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, foot) each equipped with two (2) pre-set programs and one (1) manual customize setting - 18 program settings total
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/wall charger and LED charging indicator light
- Low battery indicator
- Electrode load indicator
- 4 stimulation modes:
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Pulse Rate Modulation
- Combo Modulation (pulse rate and width modulation)
- Preset and adjustable treatment time
- Compliance meter - store up to 90 sets of treatment records and total treatment time of 100 hours
- User-friendly, sleek design
- Easy-to-read large LCD display and convenient easy-to-use controls
- Full kit includes device, 4 pack of InTENSity electrodes, pair of lead wires, lithium ion battery, wall/USB charger, belt clip, instruction manual, quick start guide and carrying case
- 1 year warranty
- ** Prescription Required: This is a Class II Medical Device. Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
We Also Recommend
BioMedical Life Systems Rebound Health Digital TENS Device, No RX Required
BodyMed Digital OTC TENS Unit, No RX Required