Hyperice Ice Compression Device - Universal Back
- Neoprene compression wraps with built-in ice chambers for cold therapy use.
- Designed by a team including aerospace engineers and tested on high-performance athletes.
- Composed of 2 structurally integral devices that work together to deliver cold compression therapy using real ice.
- Ice Cell chamber uses an air release technology valve to seal the compartment and keep ice colder longer.
- Ice Cell is made from an antimicrobial “skin”.
- Compression wrap and chamber make direct contact so ice can adjust around affected body part and form a temporary “ice cast” for comprehensive treatment.
- Wraps are made from premium water-grade neoprene foam that’s used in high-performance wetsuits.
- Multidirectional straps attach anywhere on the compression wrap.
- Wraps available for shoulder, extended shoulder, back, knee and utility (wrist, ankle and elbow). Some wraps can be worn on either side.
- Color: black
- One size fits all.
We Also Recommend
Bailey Basics Folding Parallel Bars Model BB9957
Sale price $69999 $699.99