BodyMed Rechargeable TENS/EMS/Massager Combo with Body Part Diagram
NOTE: Class II - Rx Required or Sale to Licensed Professional
- 3-in-1 electrotherapy device: TENS, EMS, and massager.
- Features body part specific programs preset into the system.
- Body areas: neck, shoulder, arm, hand, back, abdomen, hip, leg, foot, and joint.
- Rechargeable model.
- Allows for convenient, targeted therapy on the go.
- Features 22 programs: ten TENS programs, nine EMS programs, and three massage programs.
- Each program controls the generated electric impulses, their intensity, frequency, and pulse width.
- Additional features: two independent channels, two outputs, and bi-phase square-wave pulse.
- Includes four electrode pads, two electric wires, three AAA batteries, one belt clip, and one user manual.
- Weight: approx. 2.5 lb.
- Automatic shutoff after 1 minute.
- PDAC approved EO720.
- Color: Black.
We Also Recommend
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202-10 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 40
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF203-10 ValuTrode® 2" x 3.5" Rectangle Foam Electrodes Package of 40
BodyMed Fabric Backed Electrodes - Aggressive Adhesive - Package of 40