Compass Health Rubber Electrodes, 2.5" x 3.5" Pack of 40
The 2.5" x 3.5" Professional Rubber Electrodes are made with the highest clinical standards and are for use with TENS and EMS units. They are self-adhesive and easy to use, and with premium rubber and a full-coverage wire connector, they are durable and safe for any user.
- Self-adhesive pad for ease of use
- Flexible and conformable to fit comfortably on a variety of application sites
- Durable, latex-free rubber backing
- Durable and reliable full-coverage wire connector; fits standard 2mm lead wires
- 4 electrodes/pack; comes sealed in tamper-proof polybag
- Size: 2.5" x 3.5"
- Can be reused up to 15 times per pack
You will receive 10 bags of 4 electrodes for a total of 40 electrodes.
We Also Recommend
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CF5000 ValuTrode® 2" Round Cloth Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF200 ValuTrode® 2" Round Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202-10 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 40