Compass Health K120 Electrode, Poly Bag 2" x 2" Pack of 40
The K120 2" x 2" square electrodes are made with the highest clinical standards and fit most TENS, EMS, IF, and other electro-stim applications. These highly conductive electrodes deliver more current to better distribute across entire pad. They are self-adhesive and easy to use, and with premium white cloth and a full-coverage wire connector, K120 electrodes are durable and safe for any user.
- Self-adhesive pad for ease of use
- Flexible carbon layer allows for maximum charge delivery and comfort on a variety of application sites
- Durable and comfortable premium white cloth backing
- Durable and reliable full-coverage wire connector
- 4 electrodes/pack; 10 packs sealed in each tamper-proof poly bag
- Can be reused up to 15 times per pack
Purchase K120 Self-Adhesive Electrodes for effective yet economic electrotherapy.
You will receive 10 bags of 4 electrodes for a total of 40 electrodes.
We Also Recommend
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CF5000 ValuTrode® 2" Round Cloth Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF200 ValuTrode® 2" Round Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202-10 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 40