Compass Health Economy Electrodes, 2" x 2" Tan Pack of 40
The Economy Tan Cloth 2" x 2" Electrodes are made with the highest clinical standards and are for use with TENS and EMS units. These highly conductive electrodes deliver more current to better distribute across entire pad. They are self-adhesive and easy to use, and with premium tan cloth and a full-coverage wire connector, they are durable and safe for any user.
- Self-adhesive pad for ease of use
- Flexible carbon layer allows for maximum charge delivery and comfort on a variety of application sites
- Durable and comfortable premium tan cloth backing
- Durable and reliable full-coverage wire connector
- 4 electrodes/pack; comes sealed in tamper-proof poly bag
- Can be reused up to 15 times per pack
Purchase the Economy Tan Cloth 2" x 2" Electrodes for effective yet economic electrotherapy.
You will receive 10 bags of 4 electrodes for a total of 40 electrodes.
We Also Recommend
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CF5000 ValuTrode® 2" Round Cloth Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF200 ValuTrode® 2" Round Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 4
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. CFF202-10 ValuTrode® 2" x 2" Square Foam Electrodes Package of 40